There is now a link to the Glen Ogilvy community website in the links in the sidebar. The Coupar Angus site and the Alyth Voice also have a link. There have been quite a number of people looking at the site over the last few months, some from the other side of the world. There has been interest in providing photographs for use on the site and some users have used the [intlink id=”29″ type=”page”]contact form[/intlink] to ask for infomation about local services and history.
- September 26, 2016
- September 27, 2016
- Monthly litter pick by Keptie Friends November 27, 2016
- Repair and Upgrading of Sash and Case Windows November 8, 2016
- Monthly litter pick by Keptie Friends October 30, 2016
- Home owners event: Traditional Building Advice and Information October 11, 2016
- Conservation and Repair of Traditional Shopfronts October 4, 2016